VoIP Telephony TelephonyTelephony
The same operation of a regular telephone, but without the tie to a physical equipment with its wiring.
The best way to communicate With everyone.
Connect your phone system with business apps, AI, and automation on a single platform to run your business.
Communicate on all the channels customers love to use.
Connect with teams and clients in one place.
Get deep business and customer intelligence with analytics.
Automate repetitive communication tasks.
Everything you can do with our service.
Use the features as needed, together or separately.
MORE THAN A PHONE
Talk to anyone via phone, text, video, email, and instant messaging.
Get more value from your phone. Simplify your business communications with a single product that does what you need, when you need it.
Your workday made easy.
Voice, video, messaging and fax in the cloud, so your teams and clients can communicate with you no matter where you are.
Options Basic BasicBasic
For any different configuration you can call us and we will help you.
VoIP L52FP2$ 340/ Monthly
- 5 Lines with Local Numbers
- 2 Fax Lines with Local Numbers
- Unlimited Calls
- Complete system with Mobile App and more
VoIP L11FP1$ 150/ Monthly
- 1 Line with Local Number
- 1 Fax Line with Local Number
- Unlimited Calls
- Complete system with Music on hold and more
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
AV Computer Services Nextiva helps businesses grow faster. It lets people work smarter using its business VoIP phone service, video conferencing, text messaging, and others.
The configuration of this service is relatively zero for the client, being in the cloud, the adjustments are programmed from our office, you only have to answer a few questions according to how you want to organize your table and that’s it. The telephones are configured in our location, and they only have to be placed in your business in the designated points and voila, everything to work.
Our VoIP service gives small and medium-sized businesses a competitive edge with feature-rich virtual workspaces, video conferencing, mobile apps and cloud PBX all in one system.
AV Computer Services’ VoIP service allows anyone to work from home and office using our business communications provider’s secure platform known as NextOS. Your team can use VoIP desk phones or virtual softphones to stay in touch.
Here are several features that are essential for a hybrid workforce:
- Cloud-PBX: Manage your business phone service, including call routing, over an Internet connection while keeping your staff productive.
- Conference Calls: Dial to connect multiple people from any phone line to participate in a conference call. Host meetings even when people are working remotely.
- Team Messages: Chat with team members for a response faster than email on any desktop or mobile device.
- Telephone Presence: See when someone else is busy, on a call, on their mobile phone, or available for more efficient communication.
- HD phone calls: Be clearly heard with excellent call quality. HD Voice gives you twice the sound quality of an analog phone call.
- 1-800 phone number: Achieve a trusted national presence with a toll-free business phone number to easily route calls to your team. Incoming phone calls can be routed to your office phone or cell phone any way you like.
- Advanced Features: Instantly adjust call management telephony features such as call recording, call logs, music on hold, call queues, auto attendants, call transfers, call forwarding, caller ID and more.